How can we help you?
Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions.
How do I use the COM feature?
- Select your product. The configurator window will open.
- Select “Body Fabric” and “Custom”.
- Click “Add COM”.
- Select “Add material” and “Choose file” to upload your pattern.
- Adjust the size of your pattern and, if applicable, crop to select which portion of the uploaded image you’d like to use as your pattern.
- Adjust the width of your pattern to scale the sample with the furniture item.
- Click “Done” and name your material. Click “Apply”.
- In the material setup window, adjust your fabric’s vertical and horizontal alignment or alter its mapping strategy.
- Click “Apply” and you will be back in the body fabric menu.
- Click “Done” to continue customizing the frame.